Thursday, April 19, 2007

7 Disks Jesus (!) Angel

I'm re-reading Freeing the Soul from Fear by Robert Sardello and Your Money or Your Life by J. Dominguez and V. Robin right now. After having finished S.M. Stirling's Change Trilogy, I feel the need to understand how my fears and financial insecurities have been plaguing me of late.

I want to write more poetry on collapse and what-not, but the Otter told me I need to write "from my place of joy" to find more possibility and expansion. In an odd way, facing my fears and freeing myself therefrom and also taking some concrete actions about my debts and worries on the financial front will probably overflow into a place of joy for real.

Sardello's book is particularly helpful right now, because, unbeknownst to me but suspected of late, fear has made its presence felt. Like a lot of people, I too was hypnotized into believing I could put fear into a box and ship it off to Arcturus. No such luck. Sardello reminds me that fear is a potential within human experience. It is something that the soul can either transform into beauty and freedom or allow it to fragment, beat down and deprive me of a sense of liveliness and joy. It's been doing the latter, and like I said, I had no idea. Fear LOVES to work that way, because the entity of Phobos doesn't really like it when we transform it into something useful.

To be fair, I've not worked with Ares' son. (Is Phobos (Fear) older or younger than Deimos (Terror)? Just curious.) Perhaps Phobos does like to be included in different aspects of our lives, a la Hekate, the Star Goddess, Odin et al. To become conscious of my fears has been something I've resisted unsurprisingly. They've come to my attention in all their stark monstrosity just these past 3 weeks, since the show ended.

I hope I have the wisdom to try and post some of this journey. I have a feeling this might be of use to a lot of people. Fear is something we all have to deal with.

No comments: