Monday, January 10, 2005

Whoa! Haven't blogged for a bit.

I didn't realize it was over a month since my last post. I've been hit by different viruses the last month. The first one was a two-stager--I felt the bug explode in my sinuses and was immediately sick. Was out for 3 days, went back to work and on the bus, I started to feel nauseous. At first I thought it was something I ate, but other people told me that it was the second part of the bug. I left work early and went home, vomited eventually and felt better. But I was out another 3 days.

A week went by, happy yule, I slept etc.

On New Years' Day I started sneezing up a storm. Again, I misdiagnosed, thinking this time it was just my allergies. It had been a particularly nice day in NYC. When I went to bed, I realized I had a sore throat and congestion. I stayed home one day this go-around, and I've been at work the past few days feeling sluggish and unmotivated. I have been thinking the causes for my illnesses might have been in part spiritual, however. All the stuff that's been happening in the world, especially the tsunami, has washed a lot of emotional up onto my emotional shores. I've had to feel other people's feelings and try to shield myself as best I can.

Just been very tired this month. And I think Saturn is transiting my IC, which means I feel especially stressed around my house. Oh, boy! It's true actually, I need to change the way I live my life in some fundamental ways.

Anyway, I'm typing this entry with my eyes closed, wishing I was at home in bed. Oh, well. I still have about 6 hours before I can eavelly-leavel-leave. I must out-it-stick.

Hopefully my blogging will improve over the next few weeks though. Don't feel like I have much to say, except I did get stepped up in my food fellowship. I am now a "full-service sponsor." And I've been having dreams about graduating from college over the last two weeks. Wonder what that's about.


No comments: