Monday, October 16, 2006

Knight Disks Persephone Goat

I've been in a bit of a torpor/whirlwind since returning from NoDak. There really is some sort of mojo that I respond to in the plains that I don't understand. When I go to my power place, I go to a place that's not unlike a more marshy NoDak. Perhaps on some level I sense that the lake itself has some amazing power in the situation that is my life. In any case, I felt a little twist in my heart when I got in the rental car to drive back to Fargo and board my plane.

Work has been mondo busy of late, and I realize that while I wasn't at work, I really wasn't "on vacation." This past weekend, Jody and I went off to Burlington and that felt more of a vacation than my entire trip did, with the exception of the driving across the state which I absolutely loved.

I have a lot to post, but I feel a need to let things sift a bit so that I might focus. I don't know when I'll be returning to NoDak, but I do intend on going again perhaps in the summer of next year. Provided things work out along those lines--anything's possible in this weirdass days.

Blessings.

No comments: