Friday, September 22, 2006

8 Disks Hermes Gnome (Lamb)

I put (Lamb) in parens) because lately I've been getting the two guides mixed up in my head. I think I've got my head around a system now, though.

Tomorrow I'm off to Devils Lake, North Dakota. The last time I was in that Christian town was during the Republican convention in 2004. Almost right after that, I went off to my first Witch Camp. That September was miraculous in many ways. I thought I might be moving to NoDak, but the Capital District of New York also captured my attention. Eventually I made my way up here instead, but NoDak is a place I believe will have some import in my future, if only because my parents are ascending in age.

My Dad has the Alz, and Mom has had to be tethered to him for the past decade. Evidently he's getting worse, and I'll be seeing firsthand what my mother has had to bear these past ten years. Eventually she'll have to put him into a home, but she's putting that day off for other reasons.

A part of me would like to live there, actually, even though I know I'd probably get bored fairly quickly. It's hard to know for sure, but I might actually be surprised and find some cultured people out in Jeebusland. I'm a bit nervous about the trip actually, much as I was nervous about my trip to the boyfriend's hometown of Fort Worth. I was pleasantly surprised there too, however and who's to say what I should expect in Devils Lake-a-Christian-town? Even if it is THE location of that infamous Jesus Camp documentary that's making the rounds of major cities across the Unraveling State of 'MerK-KaKa.

One thing I must openly wonder, however about some of the events placetaking 'round allns ussens: When will we do like Lopez Obrador in Mexico and start to create a parallel government of freethinkers? Will it happen or are we just too medicated/afraid/insane to do so? Just asking.

Hopefully I'll ponder this notion while I'm away, and I don't expect to check mah emails during thisn here vacation. Momzels and Dadzels have nary a computer twixt them. Mayhap I"ll find meself on a 'puter, but I'z likes to doubtz it. Yawynasonst, I'll be pondering that and also how the houses might line up for post-carbonic experience for astrological notions and foretellings.

Blessings to one and all
Cinnumeg!
FrostWolff!
Richard

No comments: