Tuesday, August 21, 2007

7 Wands Freyja Iguana

It could be just that we're having an early taste of autumn--the weather is way too cool for this time of year. While I normally LOVE this weather, I find that I want the summer to continue until maybe the last few days before Mabon. And of course to continue past it with some Indian Summer weather as well. These things being said, I do love the clouds and the way the light works right now. It's a mite premature is all.

I feel an electric sense of possibility in the air. I'm not exactly sure what the source of it is. In addition to the weather, it could also be that I see a momentous amount of opportunity in the strange economic/environmental times we inhabit. As the wheels come off the elite-driven cart, the sense of dislocation and upset will indeed be great, and the very vocal people out there might end up being summarily dealt with. Or not. Quien sabe?

The source could also be the book I'm reading now--Roy Eugene Davis's The Spiritual Basis of Real Prosperity. This book is written in such a clear and concise way that I feel that it is restructuring my brain. That is definitely to the good, as I desperately need it. I've been out there seeking a counselor to work through some of my financial demons with, and it's definitely a good thing.

HRH Queen of Drama named her student loan "Victor" because the villain in soap operas frequently has that name. I haven't gone to the effort to name mine yet, though I think it is a good idea. I am thinking though I might name it "Leona Maybelle Shirley-June" or something elite-coquette sounding. I want to name it in a way to leech power from it. I was thinking also of Hagridizing it and and naming it "Fluffy" or "Toodles."

Saturn is about to move into Virgo, and the taskmaster has actually been kicking up a storm in my chart at the tail end of Leo. I have the planet natally in the opposing sign of Aquarius, around 27 degrees. Saturn is at 29 Leo right now so it's hitting not just Saturn, but also the midpoints of Saturn-Sun and Saturn-Mars, all of which are nearby. As Saturn enters Virgo, my Mars, Juno, Pallas and Sun will get it, followed by Uranus and Pluto and Chiron. And then it will also activate my Yod with Venus. I'm going to have a very interesting couple of years here.

There is a huge expanse of "stuff", and I sense they are mostly "goodies." Who knows where it will lead me, but I have this delicious sense of something. And it's just a feeling in my heart, a fire kindled and stoked by Lugh, Athena and Freyja whose day it is today in my personal pantheon. Lugh and Athena are the visiting West-Water God and East-Air Goddess for this quarter of the year from Lughnaghsadh to Samhain. They're here for certain workings and they're having quite an effect.

All in all, life is good while everything around us all seems to head toward ye olde crapper. Morte a la civilization, vive la Civilization!

No comments: