Friday, April 21, 2006

Queen of Wands Vesta Fairy

Hm. Typing the heading gave me a sort of giggle. Today is to be a homey, carefree sort of day for making art, and lo and behold, I plan to read my "Persephoniad" at the Albany WordFest tonight, if I can get myself a slot. I think it should take 3 minutes. If I can only read the first three segments though, that's finezels.

I looked out the window of my workplace and saw the gas station's markers showing that gas is now over $3/gallon. Yesterday I posted about gratitude, and I stand by what I said. Last night I observed that gratitude is like a peace that, instead of sitting passively, circulates through my body in a constant motion. It's a flutter, I guess. I like the FAG acronym--

Forgiveness
Acceptance
Gratitude

(T-hee! Life, the queerest o' the queer, if we but follow ye middle way. Thanks Thomas the Rhymer!)

I'm thinking FAG is certainly what my local environment needs.

No comments: