Monday, March 13, 2006

6 Wands/12 Vesta Phoenix

Don't really feel much like blogging today. I'm at work, it's a Monday, there's lots to do. Over the past few days I've had the insight that I'm protected. I don't know what that means really. Perhaps it's just that I'm willing to embrace an ordinary life.

I threw an I Ching reading last night and got #41: Decrease. This was called "auspicious" in the sense that, if I am willing to embrace the ordinary, than I will be most fortunate. I moved to Albany as a means to embrace the ordinary, and I'm on-track to getting my wish.

That's about all I can say at the moment. I want to say more, kind of. Just don't want to be typing it into a computer. Sometimes I wish I could access the "Inner Net" that I've heard some people tell about.

No comments: