Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Priestess/1 Dian-y-Glas Angel or Deer

First, just go here:

http://www.ranprieur.com/essays/fallsix.html

This is absolutely wonderful, it's exactly what I want, at least the last part when it gets to "You."

Second, I'm still thinking about my Mayan correspondences. Tried to connect with Phoenix, Sphinx and Angel over the past few days, but they "weren't at home." So I'm thinking perhaps it's really Hawk, Bear and Deer, and that perhaps the switch begins at Numbers 4/14.

There are interesting things afoot in my everyday life. Detox and connecting with the beauty of the ordinary are the hallmarks of my life at present. I have a feeling I'm about to start another whole process of change imminently, with the help of some things happening around me in dear old Albany. I don't know how much of this will radiate outward, but I'm guessing that it could be a butterfly flapping wings/100th monkey moment. Don't know why. More to come.

1 comment:

Jan@VEDA said...

Melek Taus: Skanda
Dian Y Glas: Shiva
Star Goddess: Mahamaya