Wednesday, September 06, 2006

6 Wands Star Goddess Chimera

Toxicities
Meditations on Endgame volume I by Derrick Jensen

#1

I like sugar. A lot. Can't get enough
I trudge from Bodega to deli to bakery
and nosh on creamy high necrose
corpse syrup addiction civilization
genocide yea! Give me a case
of Twinkies, I'll kill the fuckin' world!
I taste one, I must have a gazillion.
McDonald's? I AM the 200 billion served!

#2

I love you, that's why I need you to hit
me. Rape my buttcunt. That's what it's
there for! I'm your Iraq, you can be
my Donald Rumsfeld. Daisy-cut me!
Shards! Explode your BLU-82
inside my volumnious caverns.
Aren't I here just for your pleasure?
Like a Trojan, dump me wherever. I'm easy.

#3

Dude, you don't know--good it makes
me feel, meef... When you've had a hit.
You can't. Give it. Up. Easy. No. I like
my crank. Better than sex, dude
I feel that juice give ... it's intense... heat
Such awesome. Sweet. ness. P'rm'ssating
mah beebah, 'n'... I'm -- like -- gone --
I like being gone. Better than being HERE.

#4 (with apologies to Brecht & Weill)

O show me the way to the next
Megachurch. O don't ask why. Must
not ask why. For if I don't find the next
Megachurch, I tell you GENOCIDE AWAITS!
O judge of Salt Lake Vatican,
I must now say "Fuck you!"
For I've lost my dear Pope Prada,
and must have Jesus. O you know why.

#5

At work, I surf the web and in the car
I'm listing to radio and at home I
watch the cable channels, and media
blankets my existence. Cocoon, feel
so warm inside. Katie really cares about
my zits! I know. I can see it in her
photoshopped face. Rush! He's my pal.
K-Hate, where everyone knows my name!

#6

Such a golden life I lead. I can't wait
to get to my job each day, to file, process
applications for loans, to send rejection
letters and collection notices. Why society
itself would teeter without my silent
workings. My rage is what nurses me.
One of these days, They'll give me
an Uzi for backup. Then they'll know effective.

#7

If only they'd listen to me. I know what
you need to do. I've got answers. World
would be better off, I tell you. Trains run
on time. People go where they're supposed
to. I know great chains of being. Listen
to the center-men and shut up. Do as
you're told, and don't give any lip. That's me.
I'll be the Enforcer. Grim job, but I'm determined.

****************

A Prayer to Liberate the Soul from Mere Empire

"Have you had enough yet?"
The question drops into me.
Soft ripples expand outward
and swell upwards. Salty tears
course down cheeks to Cerridwen.
Kwan Yin smiles benevolent,
at my willingness to heal.

"Take this civilization
away from me," I mutter.
Do I now dare to dream big
of life after broken chains,
beyond all pronouncements
into blind slaveries?
Wash away my addiction
the sentencing to squalor,
and the dead-end suffering.

Whatever my natural
birthright my be, I"ve lost touch.
Connect me to earth and sky,
fire and water, mystery
of center, above, below.
Point me toward the direction
and clear out scattered debris
littering my mindscape.

Help me resist continued
applied empire pressure
to forget my feet planted
on Mother's energetic
body and disembody
my own soul and self. Let me
learn to love this grand locale
in which I awaken

to cyclic celebrations
of seasons ever changing.
Somehow, I'm here to help heal
this planet and those who want
what I have. Others holding
what I want freely give me
what I need, transforming this
former husk into abundant
node of bright light, love and joy.

I radiate the pulses
into fecund multiverse
and call to me peers seeking
engaging contact, to push
forth and contain the harmful
toxins polluting our souls'
ecology, to banish entities
pathologic, sucking us out.

To connect the most sacred
with economies grounded
in the landbase surrounding.
Help me string together more
moments of a contiguous
mindfulness and to effect
meaningful change as I reach
out to touch the face of God

Herself in the mirrored flesh
that reads or hears these words.

No comments: