Tuesday, February 14, 2006

11s and "the orthogonal matrix"

Just an odd little post: I saw on Tim Boucher's site that someone had posted about weird signs related to the numbers 11 and 22. I realized just now that I had drawn the Strength card from the Cosmic Tribe deck, which corresponds to Eleven, and it happens to be an Eleven Flint day on the Mayan Calendar (Eleven Lamb in the Cinnumeg Calendar as it were). I also noticed that, upon logging into astroworld.us, I saw their latest post had 77 comments and then the next time I looked, it was up to 88. Just an odd little synchronicity.

I also checked up on Lightworker.com because on the first and 15th of every month, they update different areas on their site. In the "Beacons of Hope" section, they talk about something that got me to think about my weird dreams where I feel like I'm bilocating to some other place. Food for thought on all the signs seeming to come together somehow. I like the wildness and unpredictability of it, but I must also confess, I'd love to know more things than what I do. It unfolds without my assistance, as always.

No comments: