Thursday, February 16, 2006

2 Wands/13 (Rhiannon) Wolf

It is so important for me to get a good night's sleep these days. More important than I can realize.

I had a positively luxurious morning today. And I got a lot out of doing my Iron and Pearl Pentacles, moreso in fact than in my meditation. That has happened in the past, but the cool thing was that when I contacted my Point of Wisdom (Left Foot, Pearl), I saw a white fellow, who just as likely could be yet another guide or my future best-and-brightest self. I couldn't tell exactly who he was, though he reminded me of a few fellows I've met in 12-step groups over the years.

That being said, when I recognized his ethnicity and commented as such, he said he could change his color at will, and became the Asian fellow I've so often seen before--perhaps as a holdover from the point-of-law (right foot, Pearl) with Kwan Yin there, doing calligraphy with Brigid. He also showed he could be black and a red fellow as well--seemingly Comanche-as-represented-by-Hollywood (not necessarily real Comanche) by the breast plate of bonemail. (Is "bonemail" a word? If not, it should be.)

I just want to say it's great to have a community of guides out there, watching out for me, watching with me as this life unfolds.

No comments: