Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Blog-surfing

I've taken to reading a lot of blogs. (Wish there was a different word for these wonderful on-line diaries than "blog"--sounds like it could be a synonym for "to vomit".) I read quite a few of the more progressive political ones and gayspirituality.typepad.com. I'm open to reading other blogs as I find them, or as others pass them on to me.

Right now, it's only been a little over a week since I started this blog, and as far as I know no one's checked into it yet. I've emailed a few friends about it. Thus far there have been no comments on any of my posts. Oh, well. It's early yet.

I see the potential for dialogue and for co-evolving points-of-view. I see the potential to foster cross-pollination across various fields of information and understanding--how the political might meet the educational, the culinary, the spiritual, the artistic, etc.

It's all connected in some odd way, all of-a-piece.

No comments: