Sunday, July 18, 2004

Let me dream a bit here...

Let me dream a bit here… (On UPDATE:  I changed a word below--it used to read "I want a life".  I changed it because in order for the intention to work, I need to make the tense as if it were already so.  Accidentally, I created this during an "Opportunity Period"--a void of course Moon in a sign the moon likes to be in, that is also a New Moon before a Blue Moon.  Convoluted, but let's see how this woiks!  Also, I added one other element to this. I put it in a different color. 

I live a life
  • where I can get up in the morning and work and play and be responsible and responsive to others and go to bed at night;
  • where it is a joy to do my chores;
  • where I can express my talents and find satisfaction, recognition, recompense;
  • where creativity and artistic expression are expected;
  • where I can be a part of a community and give deeply of myself without feeling easily spent;
  • where I can fall in love with a fellow and see our union be celebrated;
  • where I can create and maintain a spiritual family;
  • where I can commune with nature more;
  • where the smell of pine trees fills the air;
  • where there is a lake and a river nearby, and mountains;
  • where nature supplies for the community abundantly;
  • where people are not afraid of anything, least of all being wrong or asking questions;
  • where the people eat healthfully and addictions are treated with gentleness and kindness;
  • where the children can teach and the adults can relearn their true lessons;
  • where holidays are a communal affair and Gaia and the Sun are constantly invited and present, no matter what other deities are worshipped;
  • where it feels like it’s Christmas every day because gratitude is plentiful;
  • where forgiveness flows easy when mistakes weave their way into the social fabric;
  • where the community creates a space for individual and collective shadows to be brought into the light where they may be heard and therefore healed;
  • where I can learn Portuguese or Czech or Linear B if I want to and others will take an interest;
  • where everyone takes what they can from civilization and leaves the rest;
  • where nothing, not even business, interferes with the civic bottom line.

So Be It, Blesséd Be


No comments: