Sunday, July 11, 2004

Tiredness

I don't think it's just me. I sense there are a lot of TIRED people out there, who know that this is merely the preparation for whatever is coming next. I for one don't believe that we are headed toward Armageddon. I saw on a couple of "woo-woo" websites that "Apocalypse" merely means "Lifting the veil." With all the news that comes down to us, both official and un-, we are daily witnessing new apocalypse.

I need to take the opportunity to dream a little here. I am no longer excited by a lot of the things I used to find thrilling. I don't think it's because I'm getting older that these former interests and "got-to's" are falling away. Watching my addictions fall away one by one, I wake up to my essential magnificence, the same essence that we all partake in. I see many suffering people, but I also see others who aren't suffering so much, who seem to have a certain serenity about them. Not only do I want what they have, but I feel I'm manifesting what they have. Right here, right now.

An energy of loving vibrance exists underneath the surface, but it's reconfiguring my brain and my body. Some argue that it's actually triggering the vast majority of my DNA that is unused, that scientists have labeled "junk," because they don't know why it's there. Frequently, when I log into Excite, my fortune says "You see beauty in others' trash," or something of the like!

In talking with someone else about this, and the infusion of feminine energy that permeates the air like the elephant in the room, I was surprised to discover that I'm perceived as being open. I have been able to surrender to the notion that I am a food addict. I have surrendered to the notion of being addicted to just about anything and everything. Perhaps that's because I really am crazy about this world, this plane for I have been feeling "in-love-with-everything." But I sense that for all of my supposed openness, I can be more open. I can be more honest, be more willing too.

I have a lot of hope for the future, because my right-now-present feels rather exquisite. Through meditation practice, I've come to feel a deep well of well-being available to all of us whenever we want. It's not so much a well as it is an endless ocean of ephemerality that I visualize. I become one with it, osmotically distributed throughout it, and it distributed through me. We are all one, after all.

Still, the tiredness continues, and I haven't posted as much over the last few days. I don't know if anyone's checking on this blog or not. Suppose I could find out if there's a way to, but that's really not the point. "I'm building it--they will come" to paraphrase Field of Dreams. Anyway, I hope I find others in my immediate "soul family" with whom I can share in the awesome and lovely feelings Gaia and the sun Ahau provide us all.

No comments: