Saturday, November 06, 2004

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

For some weird reason, I keep seeing the image of Charlie in the movie version (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory that is), when he's deeply saddened that the fifth ticket to the factory was discovered in Argentina, and he goes to the corner shop to get a chocolate bar and on the way home, he hears the news that the Argentine ticket was fake. Fraudulent. And in shock, he's standing there with a chocolate bar in his hands and--dare he hope?--he opens it and discovers that he has indeed scarfed up the real fifth ticket.

I keep thinking of this image as regards the events of this week for some reason. I don't exactly know where it comes from. It feels different from mere wishful thinking. It feels significant to me energy-wise, like this is something that was definitely not meant to happen. Though it's interesting to me as well that "President Kerry" didn't feel right either. "Not-my-pResident" Bush definitely doesn't feel right, but what that's all about I guess we'll have to see.

Since the last post, I've drawn the Queen of Swords ("Lawgiver") and the Prince of Cups ("Dreamer") TWICE!! (Yesterday and today.) Wednesday I decided I'm a part of the resistance, whatever that is. And yesterday and today, I'm not exactly sure what the Dreamer is portending, though I'm reading Gear and Gear's People of the Wolf which is about Native Americans moving south through the Cordilleran Ice Sheet many, many moons ago. The main character is called "Wolf Dreamer" and he has a vision that's guiding him and his people. Perhaps this is a synchronicity, for I'm "seeing" little snatches of my future, and they involve both Bismarck, North Dakota AND Albany, New York. Though Sebastopol, California is also starting to make some impact, and there's that nagging West Virginia thing too. I'm not sure how it's all going to work. But I feel there's some guidance pushing me forward, outward, and that everything will really be all right. Really.

I have faith I've never ever had before. On the Prince of Cups card, the Dreamer holds out his cup and it receives a divine substance through a portal in the sky. Flying fish stream out of it and around him. The top of his body is flesh-tone, but his lower half is blue, and he stands in a pool of water inside a red lotus. Grounded in his emotions, he's connected to cosmic energy.

Let it be so. The images I have for community seem to be coming to fruition around me. Again, I don't really know how it's happening. Mystery and magic combine. I have faith, and it's rock-solid. Old stuff is just falling away. Somehow, I feel the whole jig is up and somehow I'm a part of it and somehow so is anyone who reads these words. (Give yourself a big hug, for me!)

More to come!

No comments: