Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Fae/Fey/Faerie

The Star Goddess instructed me on aspects of my existence which are to be manifested, one of which is that I make contact with the Fae. Faerie folk do take notice of us, at least a certain kind of individual. There are some aspects of my attractiveness to fey that need work. I need to work on my generosity, but it's difficult to know what the best mode for that is sometimes. I can't give money to EVERY homeless person I see, and I'm not sure that's desirable. The Al-Anon aspect about enabling comes into my head. I do love to be generous with the squirrels and the pigeons. The other day, a white-speckled pigeon flew onto my hand and ate nuts out of it. Awesome!

So, I am attempting to make myself available for contact with "my faerie godmother" or "godfather" as it were. According to Ted Andrews, there are fey male spirits, such as the salamanders or fire-faery. I wonder if the sylphs (air) manifest as androgynous. The gnomes (earth) also seem fairly masculine to me as well, while the undines (water) are definitely female. (Are there male undines and female gnomes and salamanders? Who am I to say, not having experienced any?)

I asked about a couple other things to manifest, and it appears I'm to manifest abundance in several places--Albany (NY), California, Colorado, North Dakota, and a place that seemed familiar from a dream I had but I don't really know where it is.

I talked with my friend Michael about the monetary situation touching us all, and he suggested that my inclination not to worry about that too much is right on. I share that because I still feel like there's a whole new burst of some amazing goodness coming our way. I feel this burgeoning excitement in my heart. I just want to share it with others who feel the same way and wonder how this too will manifest.

What is the world you want to create? Is there a way I can help? These are the questions to ask of myself and others.

No comments: