Monday, November 15, 2004

Image that came to me

After reading some of the reports re: Fallujah, I decided I needed to journey to "Metaphorland"--don't know really what else to call it. I did that recently where the U.S. was concerned, and saw the different regional animal totems chafing under a red net that was fraying and near-to-falling apart. In this image about the world stage, I saw the red-webbing assembled into a human figure trying to stomp on a black snake. The snake was putting up a valiant fight, getting part of it stomped on, as another part of it rose up and feebly attempted to bite the attacker. I saw the other animal totems of the countries of the world standing near the fight, and at first I thought they were heart-sick over what was happening. The regional totems of these countries are indeed heart-sick. But I saw something else. I saw that same red webbing connecting all the countries together as well as to the attacker. The webbing seemed at first to emanate from what looked like "Israel," but I sensed that was a convenient node only. That the real source of it seemed to either be Switzerland or Britain. What was rather unnerving, though, was that the nexus of webbing that was in Britain lay rather close to more glowing energies that had a healing nature to them. I sense that these energies are getting stronger and are sending out loving, sparkling green-based energy. (Chlorophyll green, not "evil-chemical green.") The fraying energies in the U.S. are fast giving out. What fed them before no longer works, and for the moment, they are operating "on fumes." Still, the nexus in Britain and the other in Switzerland seem to be pumping out stuff really well, and a couple of these figures seem to be developing in other countries. I saw one near the Firebird of China and the Bear of Russia. I didn't think to look at India or Brazil, but I assume something is developing in both places as well.

Just thought I'd share. So much needs to be done, my friends. So much. But we must begin where we are at, wherever that may be...

No comments: