Monday, June 05, 2006

9 Disks Freyja Butterfly

Interesting dream: I was involved in a discussion of The Lost Gospel of Judas. What was particularly curious about the dream, which wasn't interesting in and of itself per se--in fact, I don't remember what happened in the dream--was that each time I awoke due to my natural callings, I went back to sleep and picked up almost right where I left off. It was as if I was in a dreamtime seminar that was happening for several individuals communicating through dream space. I had asked my dream source what my next step is regarding my creativity. And this is the dream I had. I'd also had another dream about an address: 1300 Cook Street. Have no idea where this is. There might be a 1300 Cook in Denver, on the corner of (guess what?) 13th and Cook. Or perhaps a 1300 South Cook somewhere near the Cherry Creek Shopping Center. Just kinda interesting stuffels.

No comments: