Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Magician Hades Jaguar

Toxicity seems to be everywhere about today. I don't know if it's that stupid 6-6-6 thing or what, but I just feel ecchelly-blechel-blech right now. Part of it's that I haven't been getting the best sleep of late. I've been wanting to read, and I did make it to a bookstore to purchase The Gospel of Judas last night. It has done something to me, that much I can say--just what that is, I'm not so sure.

(Funny to read that particular book on 6-6-6. I didn't really think of it till just this minute.)

I feel better now that I've typed these particular words into my blog. The toxic crap just seems to pile higher and higher, and I know it has little to do with me really. I know I'm contributing to it somehow, but the pathway through it is being slowly but surely revealed. Earlier today I went to Facade.com and received three quick tarot readings. Each one featured the 10 of Swords. I don't really put too much stock in Facade's interpretations of the cards. They're a tad too cookbooky for my taste. I think of the 10 of Swords as being over-the-top aggressiveness and calling people on baseless grandstanding. It's actually a card of high comedy. Ten swords in the back of a fellow laying on a beach under a black sky? Bwaah!

I also think of the 10 of Swords as the Satirist's card. In the Cosmic Tribe, a beauteous naked fellow is being hoisted on "his" own petards. It's called "Delusion" there. It seems that with all the horrific stuff out there, the thing to do with the archonic consciousness is to laugh at it. Just laugh at O'Reilly, laugh at Rumsfeld, laugh at Pope-on-a-Rope etc. The risk sometimes is that the intellect can get too carried away, and people can get hurt. "Ill-dignified", I'd say the card could also be that of the Lynndie England and the Abu Ghraib abusers. It could also be the card of Andersonville and of the prison guards at Auschwitz and other camp-like places, who use humor "to vent." Yeah, like "look at how that prisoner's balls bounce when we kick them off his body--hi-larious, bud!"

That's the kind of toxicity I feel I'm experiencing btw, and I don't know exactly from whence it comes. I just got up and did a quick banishing of the energies I'm experiencing. Interstingly enough, someone has a window open and I'm letting the negativities be blown away.

May this message find you well and toxin-free. Blessings.

No comments: