Thursday, June 22, 2006

Chariot Persephone Bear

IV. Stern King Navigator, the 6 Death Speaks

Plunge right in, I guess. What else
can I do? I don't want to. Really don't.
It's coming up now for a reason. I could
choose to blame X, 1A, 6G6, Mars
for this turn of events. Waste my time though.
It is the right time, that noisome awareness
of Divine focus on raising my character
mumbles its inchoate insensateness.
Even in my oracles, Judgment appears
in the 6th House of health and hygiene.
Ancestors point their bony processes
at the floor, demanding I clean up after
myself. Mayhap it's a sign of more to come
to be removed from my lie? Or just that
I'mve crossed a new threshold wherein
the old warp of working and writing amid
squalor no longer works. The adjustments
made for meetings, food prep and new
commitments, budding relationships, needs
for fun and relaxation and my difficult
schedule must make its way around
the sweeping of the temenos, to sanctify
my abode for The Work as it Continues
As we say in os cuartos, I can't, the Gods
and Goddesses can. I think I'll le them.

Blessings!

No comments: