Thursday, June 01, 2006

Princess Cups Dian-y-Glas Hawk

"Dian-y-Glas: I, Devotee Hereof"

He called to me young.
I was eleven
when I had a dream.
Was watching TV
Afternoon movie.
It was at the break.
Kitty Carlisle, guest
chatted up the host
Giddily gushing
over this wondrous film.
Set my world ablaze
it did! He showered.
The film would cross-cut

and fade from one part
of his sexy blue
body' to another.
Water clung to his
amazing broad chest.
It showed everything!
His butt, succulent
c*ck and balls. I felt
touched by Lord Jesus
himself. Christ can
send mesages in nude
men taking showers
in deeper blue tones.

Many years later,
I was now forty--
whole Saturn cycle
gone, surfing the web.
A practitioner
of Feri Wicca
Had a blue god shrine.
Aha! Here he is!
Dian-y-Glas instead
of Greco-Jew name
He imbues many
men with his substance
irresistible.

I sat at my desk
subterranean
in awe and in tears.
I had no idea
that he'd been with me
all this time. I breathe
him in every day
now. His special blue,
a color of twilight
sky right after sun
sets in the lonesome
west. I throw open
my heart doors to you!

Dian-y-Glas, known too
as Melek Taus, I--
Devotee hereof.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very heartfelt. Thank you for sharing. :)

Online Shrine of the BlueGod

Cinnumeg said...

Thanks, Storm! I love logging in to your site. I check it out every few days to see if you've posted anything new under News. The latest blue-god image is beautiful, btw. Ah, yes...