Thursday, May 11, 2006

8 cups Hades Otter

Woke up feeling snoggy. Lots of people are writing about feeling disconnected, or, as one fellow refers to it "pushing rope." I've been feeling that for awhile. It's amazing however, how much acceptance of all my situations really helps, and also how interconnected we all are.

I've been musing about the conjunctions taking place around us all, and how interwoven they are. Last night, I asked about how do I heal my creative wounds, and do you know, I dreamt about worrying over paying my taxes? I still don't quite get what the two have to do with each other, and I'm letting the dream just be. Last night I got a ride to the Mall with a fellow OA, and I broached the subject of Peak Oil with her. I also talked about debt--for some reason, debt and finance are becoming two of my favorite topics. At least in relation to relocalizing. Funny, one of the websites I logged into suggested that someone graduating from law school look into bankruptcy law, and that's one of my firm's areas of expertise. Another example of shining synchronicity.

I'm thinking now of the card I drew today. In the Cosmic Tribe, it shows 8 cups with sour faces, each with a brackish substance flowing through them. Sometimes I literally look at that as a card of sickness, and today that's what's on order. Went to bed last night with a sore throat. Hades and Otter helped give me a wonderful meditation today however. I see my Self as a yellow light radiating a gentle, comforting glow out into the world.

No comments: