Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Princess Wands Vesta Griffon

"For Vesta"

Not everyone has a fireplace
keeping the warmth in their houses
but many people who live inside homes
at least have their stoves

It's on these stoves we cook our food,
and thereby keep our inner warmth.
Gas and oil and coal and wood
fuel these heatgivers.

Vesta, our blessed sister!
We give you thanks and praise
for bringhing home the sacred fire.
Let's gather 'round the blaze.

Not everyone has a spouse
to kindle their sacred flams beside
but many have warm hands as tinder
to warm their jewels.

It's with these hands, we build reserves
for moving gracefully through our days
and there come moments when the sparks
catch other's bright eyes.

Vesta, our blessed sister!
We sing our thanks to you
for holding sex as something sacred
and each of us has our view.

Dear Goddess, now I'll speak for myself.
I see a multicolored path ahead
A deeper sense of sacred presence
comes to rest in me.

Thank you for my loving boyfriend
our sex-container holds in so much
and I am blessed with food, understanding
how my soul is fed.

Vesta, my blessed sister!
I shout my gratitude!
Gentle fire transformed me from inside,
birthed a new attitude.

Vesta, our blessed sister!
We give you thanks and praise
for bringing home the sacred fire
Let's gather 'round the blaze!

No comments: